When Members Change Offices
1. If there are other Affiliate members at your new office, then merely inform us in writing or via e-mail that you have moved.
2. If there are no other Affiliate members at your new office and you wish to maintain your Affiliate membership:
- If your current membership status is a Designated Affiliate, you only need to inform us in writing or via e-mail that your have moved.
- If your current membership status is as a Local
Affiliate, then you must pay the prorated "State" level dues for the
remainder of the year, and become that company's Designated Affiliate.
Call the Association Office for the amount and other information.
1. A copy of the Wisconsin Department of Regulation & Licensing's "Notice of Employment" can be faxed/mailed to the Association Office by your new Broker to notify us that you have moved
2. Call the Association Office if anything else has changed, such as home phone number, personal fax, or e-mail address
When you change offices, there may be a delay of up to 24 hours (or 1
business day after notification) before the MLS System will recognize
you at the new office. Call if questions or concerns.