How to Join L.A.R.A. as an Affiliate Member:
- Who can be an Affiliate? Anybody working for a company that's involved in real estate…banks, title companies, surveyors, attorneys, etc.
- How do I join? Download and print an application , mail with the fees (see fee chart ) or call the Association at 785-7744 to have an application faxed or mailed to you.
- What level do I join at? The first Affiliate to join at a company becomes the Designated Affiliate and pays both State and Local Dues (see fee chart ). Thereafter, any future Affiliates from that company can join as Local Affiliate and pay the local dues only (see fee chart ).
- What happens next? Your name and company name are published in the next issue of the River City REALTOR® Newsletter as an applicant.
- At the following meeting of the Board of Directors, your membership will be formally approved.
- You will receive an official Letter of Welcome.